Monday, September 16, 2013
week's end // whispers of fall
- playing with my nieces and nephews in the Mayberry's new backyard
- rainy cozy mornings
- reading true community by jerry bridges
- time with sweet laura & taking photos in front of the Harry Potter shelf
- sick days to catch up on rest and health - don't worry, i am better now.
- watching the Broncos. i love football season!
FAVORITE BLOG POSTS:
oreo tiramisu with chocolate ganache drizzle... // sweet lavender bake shop
mood board ::: aztec // this girl loves
blackberry cobbler // mr. & mrs. toews
grand opening celebration // isn't that sew
WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
oak + oats (and Milk + Crown giveaway!!)
inspiration board // elah tree
house & home // the kitchen
anthro, bridal showers, & gift giving
fires + floods
crush of the month winner
CURRENTLY CRUSHING ON:
these large super chunky overside crochet scarves from the incredible and affordable etsy shop Julie M Juicebox. only twenty bucks for this perfect for fall scarf! and you can even pick any color you can dream on?! sign me up. i am thinking grey....
Labels: week's end